I won't go into details of the ceremony itself - believe me, the Iron Ring Secret Police might get mad at me...*gasp* - but I will say this:
- I spent a lot of time sitting around waiting - 5pm sharp my @$$.
- Is it me, or are the engineering 4th-years looking younger and younger every year? Or maybe I'm just getting old... :S
- I was one of the few presenters under 40 and who didn't have a son or daughter graduating. Yay, I don't feel so old anymore!
- I was one of the few female presenters.
- I'd forgotten how spiritualesque and super-stealth the ceremony is.
- I wonder how many people took their rings and bailed before the ceremony started?
- I wonder if anybody has dared to post the details of the iron ring ceremony online (I wouldn't be surprised), and if so, were they visited by masked Iron Ring Secret Police in the middle of the night and taken to a super-secret dungeon somewhere where they will rot for the rest of their lives for committing this heinous crime? Stay tuned!