- Why do people drive like maniacs in bad weather?
- Why do clothes go on sale a week after I paid full-price for them?
- Why is the weird obscure bug always found the night you're supposed to go into production?
- Why does that two-second change always turn into two hours?
- Why do you always find the item you're looking for in the last place you look?
- Why do girls insist on wearing Uggs?
- Why do people take up smoking when they know it's bad for them?
- Why does it take a personal tragedy for a politician to take up a worthy cause?
- Why can't we all just get along?
- Why does it take a big natural disaster to make a point? And then why do people forget about that point once things return to the status-quo?
- Why do politicians always seem to be using our tax money for personal indulgences?
- Why was George W. Bush "elected" in the first place? And why was he elected to a second term?
- Why are people buying into the Harper government's Liberal party attack ads? Can't people see that they're taken out of context?
- Why does the lady at the airline check-in desk always so snarky?
- Why can't politicians be honest for once?
- Why are humans still on Earth after continually abusing their home?
CodeSOD: Swing and You're Out
12 hours ago