- The first nice weather of the year produces as many interesting costumes as Halloween does.
- Trailerpark trash is universal.
- Skaters will always invade the downtown core doing their stupid board tricks...and fall during 90% of them.
- There's an asshole driver born every minute.
- Pigeons have no shame - they crap EVERYWHERE.
- There's always a family of idiots taking up the entire sidewalk.
- Smokers will always blow a big puff of smoke in your face just when you take a deep breath.
- Capri pants keep coming back every spring like a wart that won't go away.
- The minute you dress for warm weather, it turns cold on you.
- People who ride around in limos want attention.
Monday, March 13, 2006
Things I learned while on a Sunday walk in the city:
Posted by IndyComp0T1 at 09:52